Welcome to the MALLOW 2010 web site !
The Multi-Agent Logics, Languages, and Organisations
Federated Workshops (MALLOW 2010)
will be held at the Domaine Valpré in Lyon,
from the 30th of August to the 2nd of September, 2010.
Like its very successful predecessors (Durham, UK in 2007, Torino, Italy,
2009), MALLOW 2010 aims to offer a valuable forum for
knowledge exchange between various research groups in the
field of multi-agent systems, for the benefit of students and
, a UNESCO
World Heritage Site, a city with two rivers flowing through
it, a city of light, and most importantly a city with an
original way of life; the richness of its heritage, the
splendor of its cultural life, and its position at the heart
of one of the most attractive regions in France, make it one
of the major European tourist destinations.
MALLOW will follow the European Agents System Summer School (EASSS 2010) that will be held in Saint-Etienne (close to Lyon) from the 23rd to the 27th of August, 2010.
The federated workshops are:
- CEUR-WS Proceedings [30/08/10]
- MALLOW Proceedings are now available online at CEUR-WS.
- New Sponsor [08/06/10]
- AFIA (French Association for Artificial Intelligence) is sponsoring MALLOW 2010.
- New Sponsor [18/05/10]
- FIPA (IEEE Foundation for Intelligent Physical Agents) is sponsoring MALLOW 2010.
- New Sponsor [05/03/10]
- UPETEC is sponsoring MALLOW 2010.
- Site online [05/02/10]
- The website for the MALLOW 2010 is now online.